People who have imperfect teeth may hesitate to smile, but with Invisalign®, they will be able to smile more often and not feel embarrassment. People become happier, more successful, and more attractive when they smile. If you feel like you are in a smile rut due to the placement of your teeth, we can provide assistance through the Invisalign® solution.
Invisalign® is a straightening system that uses a series of aligners to gradually move your teeth into a better alignment. Invisalign® aligners are nearly invisible, so that other people will not notice them. This feature allows you to look professional throughout your entire straightening treatment. Invisalign® aligners are also removable, so you can take them out for special occasions and while cleaning your teeth. In addition to providing an excellent alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign® makes you want to smile.
Smiling During Social Interactions and Business Situations
Whether you spend your day interacting with others socially or you work in a professional business atmosphere, you can most likely benefit from Invisalign® as an alternative to traditional braces. Studies show that having a pleasant smile can lead to a promotion and that people who smile are more naturally attractive. One of the first things most people notice about another person is their smile. Have more favorable dates and move up in your career by smiling more with Invisalign®.
Other Advantages of Smiling
While there are many advantages to straightening your teeth with Invisalign®, from health reasons to successful social endeavors, simply smiling more has a long list of benefits in itself. If you are hesitant to smile because you are self-conscious about your teeth, you will most likely be insecure about wearing traditional braces, too. Invisalign® looks more natural, and you will be able to see the progression of your teeth straightening through the clear aligners. Each stage of the process will boost your confidence, and you will feel yourself wanting to smile more openly.
Invisalign Costa Mesa
Smiling more has its own advantages, including:
- Smiling keeps your face young. Not only do you get an immediate “facelift” when you smile, but you also use up to 53 muscles per smile, which will keep your face shapely and toned
- Smiles can be recognized from afar, so you’ll look more pleasant by smiling more often since others can tell you are smiling from 300 feet away
- According to psychology, the more you smile, the happier you become. If you are feeling down, it is probably because you haven’t smiled much today. If you feel depressed because you dislike your smile, Invisalign® can help in more ways than one. It will give you something to smile about and empower you to smile more often, resulting in a better mood
- Because constant stress can impair your immune system, smiling more can improve your health. Smiling releases endorphins that reduce stress. Your body will be more relaxed and able to fight off germs when you are able to smile without restraint
- You can boost someone else’s mood by smiling more. Smiles are contagious, and when you are having your teeth straightened with Invisalign®, you will want to smile more often and the people around you will, too
Visit our office for an examination to determine if Invisalign® is right for you. If you are ready to live a happier and more confident life, schedule your appointment today.
Live in Costa Mesa, CA and have questions about Invisalign®? Give us a call at (714) 545-7157.
An experienced Invisalign dentist can transform your smile into something straight and beautiful, without anyone knowing you are having a dental procedure completed. The best thing about this process is that your teeth can be …
As an Invisalign® dentist, we are seeing a greater interest in young adults and teens for this alternative means of straightening teeth. Invisalign® has two distinct qualities that make it immensely popular among adults. They …
If you are interested in Invisalign® as a way to straighten your teeth, we encourage you to call and schedule a consultation. Invisalign® is typically used for adult patients but if you have all of …
Being extremely discrete, Invisalign® has rapidly become the go-to solution for adults who want to get their teeth fixed. After years of living with teeth that are crooked or misaligned, now adults have a solution …